Lobster’s team has used hours and hours to make the service as easy to use as possible. Even though Lobster is intuitive there are basics to cover in Lobster’s Getting Started tutorial.
This page is dedicated to gathering all the necessary individual tutorials to get things going with Lobster. There are two main parts for the whole:
1) Getting started which covers the basics of Lobster starting from stakeholder related features.
2) Process covers the backbone of Lobster: Themes, Projects, TODOs and Actions. The best practise process gives a clear structure, but at the same time, it provides flexibility to facilitate different operating models.
3) Lobster’s Master Data contains several thousand stakeholders key information. Now all this information is in your use, with just a few clicks, saving valuable work time for actual planning of your project.
1) Getting started
Lobster’s Global Search
Stakeholder related tutorials
- Adding a stakeholder
- Adding a stakeholder to organisations
- Adding stakeholders to project
- Adding connections between stakeholders
Organisation related tutorials
- Theme and how to create one
- Project and how to create one
- Todo and how to create one
- Action and how to create one
- Project goals